Introduction to Eurowings
Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, it began as a low-cost alternative to the country's competing major airlines. It serves a network of domestic and European destinations as well as some long-haul routes and maintains bases at Berlin Tegel Airport, Cologne Bonn Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Hamburg Airport, and Vienna International Airport.
Eurowings has gone through a major transformation in recent years。 It was part of Lufthansa Regional until October 2014。 At that time it。。。
Eurowings in the last few days re-opened reservation for Munich – Bangkok service for winter 2020/21 season, effective from 25OCT20. The...
- Eurowings NW20 Long-Haul inventory changes as of 12AUG20
- Eurowings closes Phoenix bookings in NW20
- Eurowings adds Dusseldorf – Thira service from May 2021
- Eurowings adds seasonal Salzburg – Karpathos in 3Q20
- Eurowings expands Varna service in 3Q20
- Eurowings NS20 Long-Haul operations as of 01JUL20