About Routes Americas 2021
With innumerable cultural riches, a thriving economy and robust tourism offering, Bogotá is a multicultural city and an ideal location for Routes Americas 2021.
Routes Americas provides you with unmissable opportunities to discuss and negotiate future business with senior professionals from the air service development community.
- Emirates Nov 2020 / NW20 operation changes as of 02SEP20
- Emirates, flydubai resume codesharing, enlarging route networks
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
- Air China revises September 2020 Beijing-inbound International service
- Air New Zealand NW20 International operations as of 02SEP20
The carrier is restarting service to destinations in Africa, South Asia and the US.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis。
The US and UK governments are being urged to launch a testing trial for passenger flights between New York and London to speed the return of transatlantic routes and capacity。