About Routes Asia 2021
Routes Asia postponed until 2021
It is with regret that we announce that Routes Asia, scheduled for 8-10 October 2020 in Chiang Mai, Thailand, will now be postponed until next year。
- Emirates Nov 2020 / NW20 operation changes as of 02SEP20
- 2019灰色暴利挂机网赚Emirates, flydubai resume codesharing, enlarging route networks
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
- Air China revises September 2020 Beijing-inbound International service
- Air New Zealand NW20 International operations as of 02SEP20
The carrier is restarting service to destinations in Africa, South Asia and the US.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
The US and UK governments are being urged to launch a testing trial for passenger flights between New York and London to speed the return of transatlantic routes and capacity.